Sunday, February 1, 2009

Colors from Bhutan and Sikkim-1

I wanted to post these photographs long back.. nyhow, lemme take you to some of my favorite and memorable moments of my last trip to Bhutan and Sikkim.. U know watt, I am emotionally attached to this tiny nation.. maybe be'caz.. I spent 5 most memorable years over there.. or maybe.. it was the place where I started my schooling.. yes.. and I am glad I visited Bhutan after 23-24 years later.. I wish I culd have visited my schools @ Chukha(Bhutanese school- I went there for a year.. ) and Tshimalakha( Kendriya Vidyalaya- class 1-3 :)).. I returned back with a promise that I will revisit this lovely country to recollect broken memories of my childhood..

Ahh.. 1 more thing, I forgot to set the correct date, thts y this wrong one came up.. nyhow the actual date was 10/12/2008.



Phuntsholling; This is the entrance to the Royal Kingdom:

Buddhist monastery @ Phuntsholling:






Hope you like them..

Cheers,
Ibu

2 comments:

Wd said...

Yes I did!

It has been a dream to go here!

Ibu said...

Ya, n there are some childhood memories you never forget..!!! like ur first school..!!!

Post a Comment