Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its been long time..

Its been long time I posted some stuff on this blog.. actually, my new job leaves me with no time for these activities.. but I do take time in between to read some of my favorites.. especially, WD, Princess, Far..
believe me .. working 6 days a week n that too for 11-12 hrs a stretch is a hardest thing in life.. each night, before I go to sleep.. I think of many things that I can post over here.. but..

nyways.. life goes on.. so.. enjoy the party..

Cheers..
Ibu

2 comments:

Wd said...

This is a problem that almost all of us face: maybe just taking out your cellphone and punching a line in and saving it in drafts would be good, then one fine day you could just post these lines on your blog. It makes a good read!

Ibu said...

Ya.. I feel like am standing on 2 boats these days in the mid of the river..

Post a Comment